1. Where are we talking from today?
This week I’m talking out of NJ.
2. How did you get involved in music?
I got involved in music when I was a BMX athlete picking songs that I would perform to my style and creating BMX videos. This lead to finding the right song for djing underground raves and eventually making my own songs. I would challenge myself like I did in BMX. Wherein BMX every event someone made history to where I try to in music, with every show I try to make history.
3. Can you describe your music?
My music is like that kid you see doing action sports, doing something that people said couldn’t be done.
4. Music wise, what are you working on?
I’m working on doing a new EDM sub-genre, new tracks that may turn into an E.P.
5. What would you like to say to your fans and the world?
I love all my fans. I’m very grateful for the fans I have, without you I cannot and would not be here.
- @ December 11, 2017 1:44 pm