Watch The Movie:
No one created quite as cheesy as movies as the late 80’s and early 90’s era. I Come In Peace aka Dark Angel is one of those cheesy B-film gems from that era. Never failing to disappoint in the cheesy movie category Dolph Lundgren stars in this terrible film where he strives to even top the cheesiness of Masters Of The Universe.
Watch The Movie On YouTube:
- Dolph Lundgren as Detective Jack Caine, a Houston police detective investigating a string of drug-related murders.
- Brian Benben as Special Agent Arwood “Larry” Smith, an FBI agent and Caine’s new partner.
- Betsy Brantley as Diane Pallone, a coroner and Caine’s girlfriend.
- Matthias Hues as Talec, an extraterrestrial drug dealer.
- Jay Bilas as Azeck, an extraterrestrial police officer. Unlike Talec, he is fluent in English.
- Jim Haynie as Captain Malone, Caine’s boss.
- David Ackroyd as Inspector Switzer, Smith’s boss.
- Sherman Howard as Victor Manning, a white collar drug dealer and boss of the White Boys.
- Sam Anderson as Warren, underboss of the White Boys.
- Alex Morris as Detective Ray Turner, Caine’s original partner. He is killed by the White Boys during a sting operation.