1. Where are we talking from today?
A. Northern California.
2. How is 2019 treating you so far?
A. So far so good, no complaints
3. What are your goals for 2019?
A. Remixes, push some new singles, collaborate where it works, and live shows.
4. What artist are you currently listening to?
A. I listen to every and anything that catches my ear.
5. Where did you get your artist name from?
A. It’s my middle name.
6. Name 1-2 highly influential musicians that you listen to & respect?
A. Rick James, Michael Jackson.
7. When it comes to how the music enthusiast listens to your album do you prefer they buy or stream and why?
A. I guess these days its mostly stream because that’s the trend and in the future, hope to sell some physical.
8. Do you have an album/EP out now that readers should check out or are you about releasing singles?
A. We currently have an EP out called “Passport”
9. Music wise, what are you working on?
A. Working on pushing our next single “X” and remixes for it.
10. Do you have any plans to tour?
A. I am working with the legend Geoffrey Omadhebo with the Band Wazobia, stay tuned for that.
11. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
A. I am a businessman, so always looking for new business ventures.
12. Where you @ online?
- @ January 11, 2019 11:52 am