1. Where are we talking from today?
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?
Getting signed by a independent label.
3. What is your take on politics?
A set of doctrines or beliefs that are shared by the members of a social group or that form the basis of a political.
4. Where did you get your artist name from?
My grandma it went from T to Tony to Tooney then Tune in 2014 I was going by Tunechibee or Tune.
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life?
Music has been very important in my life, it saved me it made me a better person. It saved me from getting locked up, it saved me from being around the wrong people.
6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
I always wanted to be on the america’s next top model guys vs. girls but how my body set up I’m not built to be a model.
7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?
I would say you guys calling me it really made my day.
8. What was it like putting together your EP?
Very hard like when u have bills to pay it’s hard to pay for studio time and try and manage both.
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work with in the future?
Lil Kim, Biggy and Drake.
10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
At times it can be very hard but you have to figure out what works best for you I Connect to my fans more on SoundCloud and Instagram and sometimes Facebook.
11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
Notebook so I can write rhymes and how I’m feeling and what’s going on around me.
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?
Empire, Claws, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
Don’t be scared to be yourself. Write your own music don’t let anyone change you.
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
Listening to instrumentals
15. Where you @ online?
Everywhere Just Google Tunechi Bee
- @ April 13, 2019 9:15 am