1. Where are we talking from today?
2. Where did you get your artist name from?
The first part (Foreign) came just being different in every aspect of myself. (Fabric) came from being cut from a different cloth mentality.
3. Music wise what are you working on right now? Are you currently promoting a single or album?
I’m currently working on adding more songs to my Sound Cloud. I am adding variety and a catalog so when I do fully push my music people can get more of an idea of my potential.
4. Who or what were the most significant influences on your musical life and career?
What influenced me is seeing people around me actually happy just enjoying the music and the vibe I create. Who influences me comes down to my team and family. That is a great part of why I do this and why I enjoy it. It benefits me and the people around me Win Win.
5. Who are your favorite musicians?
School Boy Q
6. What have been the greatest challenges/frustrations of your career so far?
Working on one song at a time my mind so far ahead. I might stop one song start another,
finish the second song first then get back to the first song etc.
7. As a musician, what is your definition of success?
Releasing the type of music I want to release,while having the people that support me. Enjoying the music I’m releasing.
8. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Waking up happy to do what you love mixed with having someone/people at your side that amplify your happiness.
9. What is your present state of mind?
Improvement in every way possible.
10. What is your most treasured possession?
11. What do you enjoy doing most?
Making music clears my mind at the moment.
12. Where would you like to be in 10 years’ time?
Owning a business.
13. Where you @ online?
Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/foreignfabric
- @ April 17, 2019 11:17 am