1. Where are we talking from today?
A. Today, we are talking Fort Bragg, CA (Vacation) reside in Las Vegas, NV.
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?
A. In 2019, I would like to accomplish to continue growing my fan base the organic way. I would like to chart my first song in 2019 as well.
3. What is your take on politics?
A. I honestly try to avoid getting involved with politics since there are so many views and opinions on how we should live life.
4. Where did you get your artist name from?
A. I used my first and middle name since I thought that was catchy.
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when
you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
A. Music played an important role in my life because on any given mood, I can find a song that
express how I feel. The moment I recall when I wanted to do music was my freshmen year in
college. It was kind of difficult at first because I would always care if people like It or not.
6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
A. I once pursued going to the NFL. I played HS Football at Benjamin Russell HS in Alexander City, Al and College at Lindenwood-Belleville University in Belleville, IL.
7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?
A. My biggest surprise had been me accumulating over 300k views on IG and 30k on YouTube for my single “Mirror.”
8. What was it like putting together your EP?
A. The process of my putting together my EP has been beautiful. I use real-life situation such as conversation, memory, what I am going through and just music. This EP is an introduction to show how I am dedicated to my craft.
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work within the future?
A. I am inspired by the ’90s and early 00’s music, but as of today I am inspired by the late Nipsey Hussel, because he stayed true to who he was and didn’t hide his story, or who he was from anyone and I can relate to that.
10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
A. When it comes to social media it has been kind of hard to stay up to date on all my platforms. Outside of being an artist, I am always brainstorming ideas for business ventures alongside music.
11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
A. I would take a Microphone to always make sure that my voice will be heard.
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?
A. I would love to be featured on Black Ink.
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
A. I would want people to take away from my music is Progression. I want people to believe in
themselves and know that long as you have progressed in what you’re trying to achieve, you will achieve it.
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
When I am not making music I enjoy spending time with family and playing 2k.
15. Where you @ online?
- @ May 28, 2019 9:22 am