1. Where are we talking from today?
A. I Live in Los Angeles, CA.
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?
A. I would like to continue writing new music, find a team of people who believe in what I’m doing to help promote and also go on tour.
3. What is your take on politics?
A. I feel that God has the last word.
4. Where did you get your artist name from?
A. My parents.
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
A. Well, I was born in Nuremberg, Germany.
My childhood involved extensive, military brat, traveling and moving from place to place, living in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, Mississippi, Texas and now currently residing in Los Angeles, CA. We, my 4 brothers, were always the new kids at school, I didn’t have any friends at all so music became that to me. I was a very shy kid and when I sang, it gave me a voice!
6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
A. I am a certified paralegal and have worked in legal finance for many years, but that was a chosen career, my passion has always been music.
7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?
A. The biggest surprise is to see others get joy out of my music, to see them sing along to it with me as I perform. The challenge, I must say is the social media thing, how it has evolved and how many people it reaches.
8. What was it like putting together your EP?
A. GRACE!!!! God brought amazing people to me to work with!
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work within the future?
A. I love to listen to old school R&B and I try to fuse that into my testimonies about how great our God is. Marvin Gaye, Nat King Cole…just to name a few.
10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
A. It’s time-consuming, but I love the immediate reaction, whether good or bad….to hear that someone else has gone through it or how it brightens up their day.
Facebook, Instagram, and online radio has been the way I connect, my favorite though is live performances, love to connect in person.
11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
A. Would have to be my piano, still learning how to play it.
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?
A. The movies:
Breakthrough (produced by Steph Curry)
Run The Race (produced by Tim Tebow
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
A. A message of hope and faith….and to know that they are not alone in this journey called life.
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
A. Performing and singing anywhere I can.
15. Where you @ online?
- @ June 1, 2019 7:40 am