1. Where are we talking from today?
A. Los Angeles, California.
2. What would you like to accomplish in 2019?
A. Release an album.
3. What is your take on politics?
A. Actively involved progressive social democrat.
4. Where did you get your artist name from?
5. Growing up, how important has music been in your life? Can you recall the moment when you decided that you wanted to be a musician? Was it an easy or difficult choice to make?
A. Music has always been my number one passion and I knew since about the 6th grade, music chose me!
6. Was there ever a time when you thought about doing something else? If you weren’t a musician today, what could you see yourself doing?
A. Not really, maybe a weather forecaster.
7. What has been the biggest surprise so far about making music your career? What has been an unexpected or welcome challenge to it all?
A. That I would have continuous new, original musical ideas. Finding a steady income.
8. What was it like putting together your EP?
A. I record at home in my kitchen with a computer. My approach to recording is kinda like making a painting, start with a chord sketch and then fill in the colors.
9. Who are some of your favorite artists or rather, what musicians have continued to inspire you and your music? Who would you absolutely still love to work within the future?
A. I generally enjoy the likes of british/euro indie pop/rock artist and groups. I would like to work with Neil Hannon of The Divine Comedy.
10. What has it been like keeping up with your social media accounts and all of the different platforms? Is it hard to stay up to date on it all? What would you say is your favorite way to connect with your fans now?
A. I have found Twitter to be my favorite and most navigable platform. I visit several times a day. I have 3,500+ followers and increasing every day.
11. If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, what musical item would you take with you and why?
A. Assuming electricity would not be an option, my acoustic guitar.
12. If your music was going to be featured on any TV show that is currently on right now, which would you love it to be on? Or if you prefer, what is a movie that you love that you wish your music was featured in?
A. I have two different singles about dogs(“The Little Dog Knows” and “Digging”) so any TV show or film with that subject matter.
13. At the end of the day, what do you hope people take away from your music?
A. Inspiration and a smile!
14. When you are not making music what else do you enjoy to do?
A. Listening to new music, nature, bicycling, hiking, listening progressive talk shows.
15. Where you @ online?