1. Where are we talking from today?
A. I live in Cotter, Arkansas.
2. Where did you get your artist’s name from?
A. My Parents.
3. Music-wise what are you working on right now? Are you currently promoting a single or album?
A. I am working at various stages on 30 plus songs for release.
4. Who or what were the most significant influences on your musical life and career?
A. My grandfather. Steve Goldstein
5. Who are your favorite musicians?
A. Paul Rogers, Glenn Hughes, Steve Walsh.
6. What have been the greatest challenges/frustrations of your career so far?
A. That people don’t stay true to their word and themselves.
7. As a musician, what is your definition of success?
A. Being able to touch as many people as possible with my music.
8. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A. I have no dreams of grandeur.
9. What is your present state of mind?
A. Driven, and not crazy.
10. What is your most treasured possession?
A. The life I have been given.
11. What do you enjoy doing most?
A. Writing, recording, and performing
12. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
A. Writing, recording, and performing.
13. Where you @ online?